Careers at Ignition
Working directly withour premier client, the Account Manager assists client leadership to drive brand love and build brand value through experiential marketing programs that connect brands to the consumer and drive profitability. This individual is responsible for the creation of engaging, scalable, and relevant consumer experiences. The consumer experiences must have key elements designed to drive the trial of our brands.
This role includes considerable event operations and logistical functions detailed in the job responsibilities below.
In addition, the role will assist in identifying and helping to manage the implementation of relevant event sponsorships and activations as assigned by the brand. The role will also require working with agency partners and internal key stakeholders to execute these consumer-based marketing programs.
- Manage Coca-Cola Experiential Marketing activation calendar and project tracker, including all warehouse asset, product, and fleet requests.
- Leads ignition job opening process, vendor payments, and completes all necessary
- Ensures proper tracking of all assets for warehouse to event site and manages the day-to-day operations of in-house inventory management system.
- Responsible for coordinating staff requests for fleet purposes, oversees all maintenance requests.
- Manage operational and administration functions that include (but not limited to): asset ordering, PO setup, processing invoices, delivery tracking, executive briefings, inventory management, event tracking reports, program recaps & measurement, and post-program reviews.
- Drives Innovation Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions resulting in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, and responsible risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability of achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others’ energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares, and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of the company through words, actions, and by example; and fosters and environment that reflects the values of the company.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Field & experiential marketing: extensiveexperience and deep knowledge of sampling, experiential marketing, multimarket marketing tours, brand launches
- Marketing knowledge: immersed in pop culture, influencers, social amplification
- Marketing property/programs: ability to recommend and appropriate property or program to enhance brand positioning & equity and to grow volume
- Property/program identification: ability to identify meaningful and relevant programs/properties that will have the most impact on specific target audiences
- Program management: can lead a team of agency partners from program inception to completion remaining in budget and on brand
- Brand positioning: has experience working with multiple brands with knowledge of specific brand positioning and brand architecture of the company’s brands
- Project Management: exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience: required 3-5 years’ experience with working knowledge of beverage industry
- Experience managing agency teams and cross-functional partners
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills necessary
- Extensive event management experience required
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter with proactive problem solving capabilities
- Must be equipped with a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and satisfactory MVR
- Employment subject to satisfactory completion of background check and drug screen
Please submit the requested items listed below to: email@example.com
- Cover Letter (include recent salary history)
Title the subject line of your email: “Account Manager-Atlanta” – [Enter Your Name]”
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED – Please follow submission process.